Chandni Chowk, Delhi
GST No. 07AHXPG7995C1ZO
Experience 4year + in Food Industry
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our company and clientele. our company into manufacturing of spices and dry fruits, we are looking to expand our company products on digital flatforms, retail stores and overseas outside India. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business and sales strategy.
· Setting new goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
· Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
· Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
· Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
· Making business meetings with our prospective b2b clients
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Developing new products line and their packaging according for the market
· Preparing and implementing business automate process in organization
· Training and helping operational business staff
· Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
· 4 years of experience working as a Business Development Manager or Sales Manager.
· Proven sales record and managing customer relationships.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
· Outstanding leadership skills
· Good project management and organizational skills.
· Proficient in MS Office and CRM software like Zoho, Base CRM, etc.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
· Strong work ethics.
· Ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
· Exceptional customer service skills.